Search site

Find information on





How do I apply for an Undergraduate Degree course in Leeds

You need to apply online through UCAS. Please visit ucas website

Is there any cost involved for applying? If yes How do I make the payment

If you only apply to one course at one university or college, you pay £11 GBP. If you choose to apply to more than one course, university or college you need to pay £21 GBP when you apply.

You will need to make your payment online using a credit or debit card. The card need not be in your own name, but you will require the consent of the cardholder. If you use a credit or debit card that you do not have permission to use, UCAS will cancel your application. All payments must be in GB pounds.

What is the UCAS code for University of Leeds and its courses.

The UCAS code for Leeds is L23. Please refer to the course code section of UCAS website for course code.

What are the Entry Requirements

Please refer to for Eligibility

What documents are required for making a UCAS application

Refer to on required documents

How many Course choices I can make

You may choose up to five courses, but if you are applying for medicine, dentistry or veterinary medicine and science, you can only apply for four courses with a fifth choice as an alternative apart from the above mentioned courses.

What is a Personal Statement and how do I write one

Personal statement is a summary of your interest to study the course you have opted for and what are the various factors which motivated to opt for the course and what are your future plans long term and short term and how you are going to achieve the same from the knowledge and experience that you will gain after doing this course you should also mention why you want to study in the UK. Why do you want to study in the UK.

When to apply

Apply as soon as possible, and no later than 15 January 2016 for 2016 entry. (For medicine and dentistry where you are including Oxford or Cambridge as one of you choices you have until 15 October 2015 for entry in the following year). We will consider applications at our discretion until the next UCAS deadline of 30 June 2016, but please apply as early as possible.

Need more information

Please feel free to get in touch with us through email or call at +91 11 42124125


What are the BASIC entry requirements for Masters programme at University of Leeds

The entry requirement for Masters programme at University of Leeds is a good First Class Degree (60% and above) in graduation, in a related stream. For course specific entry requirements please refer Eligibility

Do I require IELTS / TOEFL score to apply to University of Leeds?

Applicants with a minimum of 70% in English in Class 12th would not be required to appear for IELTS / TOEFL. However, those with less than 70% would be required to score 6.5 in IELTS / 240 (CBT) in TOEFL.

Do I require to fulfill IELTS / TOEFL requirement before applying?

If you are unable to submit the score card at the time of application, you would be offered a Conditional Offer of satisfactorily completing the IELTS / TOEFL requirement.

How do I Apply

You may apply online through How to apply or you may send the duly filled application form to University of Leeds South Asia Office.

Are there any scholarships available for Postgraduate programme?

Most of the departments offer scholarships for postgraduate programme. For more details kindly visit the scholarship section.

What is a conditional offer and unconditional offer?

Unconditional Offer:

If the university is offering an Unconditional Offer to the applicant, he will not have to meet any further academic or English language requirements.

Conditional Offer:

If the University is offering a Conditional Offer to the applicant, any conditions applying to your offer would be stated in your offer letter. These are usually a requirement for completion of studies at a particular level, e.g. obtaining your First Class in your graduation, or English Language requirements, e.g. IELTS or TOEFL.

When you have met the conditions at a level described in your original offer, applicants are required to provide transcripts and other official documentation so, that the University is able to issue applicant an Unconditional Offer Letter.

Can I do part-time work during my studies?

All students can work part time for 20 hours per week and full time during vacations. Jobs can be casual, temporary in nature. For e.g.:- Shops, Food joints, Supermarkets, University Departments, Libraries, computer centre, call centres etc. Sometimes the Career Services will have notices for Part time / Vacation work.

Does the University guarantee accommodation?

Accommodation is guaranteed for all international students provided they apply on or before the deadline of 01/07/2016. For more information check the Accommodation section.

Need more information

Please feel free to get in touch with us through email or call at +91 11 42124125

 Share this Page