- The University of Leeds is a target recruiting ground for all major UK recruiters and has strong links with industry and is highly regarded by employers outside so not only will you study for an exciting degree, you will also have excellent career prospects.
- The University is Careers Centre is one of the largest in the UK. It provides information, advisory guidance and organizes employer networking events. The Careers Centre will help put you in touch with potential employers through employer presentations and careers fairs and it holds workshops to help you develop key skills. They help you to improve your CV and complete job applications and also hold training events and workshops to help you with your career progression.
- 93% of our graduates are employed within 6 months after completion of their degree.
Top Recruiting Companies
Recent graduates from University of Leeds have successfully secured positions in following companies:
- Leeds University Business School: - NHS, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Morgan Stanley, Accenture, Grant Thornton, Microsoft
- Faculty of Engineering:- Arup, Carillion, Atkins, Costain, Yorkshire Water, IBM, Ramboll UK, Deloitte, Jaguar Land Rover, Procter & Gamble, Network Rail and Thales
- Humanities Arts & Social Sciences: Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Allen & Overy, Slaughter and May
- Science: Clariant, Hewlett-Packard, LG, Samsung, Sony and Verivide