City of Leeds
Getting aroundAll you need to know about using public transport in Leeds and getting around by bike or car.
Experience YorkshireExplore the coastline and the great outdoors or visit towns and places of historical interest.
Out and about in LeedsMuseums, stately homes and parks. Find out about places to visit in and around Leeds.
5 Things you must do in Yorkshire
- Head for the hills and go walking in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
- Go back in time with a visit to Bronte country in Haworth
- Visit one (or all) of Bettys tea rooms for a mouth-watering Yorkshire cream tea
- Discover the delights of Fountains Abbey, a designated World Heritage Site
- Take a trip to Whitby for fresh air and fish and chips
For more information on city of leeds please visit www.leeds.ac.uk